Wednesday, July 22, 2015

The Best Birthday Ever


For a beach bum like me, celebrating my birthday on a beach that has powdery white sand and crystal clear water is about as good as it gets. Add in a sweet husband who made my favorite meals, gave me a massage, and catered to my every whim and I couldn’t ask for anything better. Yesterday we spent my 33rd birthday soaking up the sun at Taylors Bay followed by a pizza and movie back on the boat. Being out here on the water every day I sometimes take the view and surroundings for granted, but yesterday I was reminded of how incredibly lucky we are to be on this journey and to be able to spend my b-day in the Turks and Caicos islands. I also felt very grateful for my all family and friends who wished me a happy birthday through calls, texts, and messages – they are the best!



 

6 comments:

  1. Wayne and i are enjoying your adventure. Love the pictures and videos. Do hope you get the boat fixed real soon. We met you two in Portifino in Kemah,Tx at the Mardi Gras boat parade. Someone just gave me your link, we are enjoying it along with you. May God Bless you two, a wonderful place to spend your birthday.Dottie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Dottie! I remember you and Wayne from the parade. That was such a fun night. I am glad that you are enjoying the blog. We should get the part this weekend or early next week and be able to head to the DR sometime next week if the weather is good. It was good to hear from you!

      Delete
  2. Sounds like the perfect birthday. So glad for you. Enjoy the ride. Love Mom

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mom. Love you too. Thanks for the call today! So glad to hear the good news!

      Delete